Avatar von moonlitcoyote Neuzugang
    Hi all, Does anyone here speak or write English?
    I thought this was supposed to be the new 1602 board but I dont see anyone I know.

I hope when I signed up for this site I didnt agree to anything evil since I had to guess at what I was suppose to enter into each box for registration... Heck I had to put my username in 3 times before I realized that I was clicking on cancel instead of accept.

Avatar von Flo-x Kam, sah und tippte
    Of course we speak and write english here! Feel free to start a "mixed" forum here! And in the other two Annos

Why hadn't you asked for a "registration help" in the Sunflowers Forum?
    Or why didn't you do your registration at the english forums?

Some names?
    -RoadRunner->FrankB_1602
    -Dobber->Dobber_SF
    -Chain->Chain0815
    -Frieden->Anno-Frieden
    all have more or less the same names.

hello moonlitcoyote,

you are not alone
    we are all with you

Avatar von FrankB_1602 Kam, sah und tippte
    Hi and welcome here, moonlitcoyote.

Feel free to post anywhere. However, there is a special English speaking Section for all parts of Anno here: http://forums-de.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/5251042375

Up to now, there is not much traffic. Maybe you can help to change that...

Avatar von Moryarity Meister der Buchstaben
    hi and welcome to the new forums..make it an as pleasant place, as the old forum was!!!!

(I need to get this :go: smiley..ah..there it is

Avatar von Dobber_SF Kam, sah und tippte
    Moonlitcoyote, welcome to the forum!

Don't be surprised to come back and find this thread in the english section, I was asked to move my English thread to the English section, although I had posted it in the section that someone would probably first look for it. We as moderators are saying it is okay to post English in the German, but I believe higher powers are not truly on board with that.

Maybe we have to tell the higher powers, that we want it that way

Or maybe we can achive also a divided english forum (1602,1503,1701). Why not, there is no other official english Anno forum than this one.

Shall we start a poll? We are really good in starting polls!!

Avatar von FrankB_1602 Kam, sah und tippte
    I would know how I vote: for the integration of the English speaking folks in the German sections.

Avatar von Dobber_SF Kam, sah und tippte
    Originally posted by FrankB_1602:
    I would know how I vote: for the integration of the English speaking folks in the German sections.
    That is how I would vote as well! As far as that goes, I thought that was what we were going to have when we got over here, and it is how I proceeded, then I was asked to move my Campaign Walkthrough for 1503 from the 1503 section into the English section. I did, but then I deleted it altogether, I couldn't support that kind of segregation.

Originally posted by Dobber_SF:
    ... I couldn't support that kind of segregation.
    I understand it that way:
    -You have an english subforum, for "english only". (So if there is a newbie question, it can't be lost between the german threads.)
    -But if the english users want to post something in the german forums, it would be allowed.

Untill now, there is nobody against it. Neither the english, nor the german users.

But i really think it's a agood thing, that there is a special english subforum. Because there are just a few english threads, which could go lost...