Avatar von Ubi_AnnickV Princess of the Ubi Forums

Avatar von novalink1966 Kam, sah und tippte
    Thankyou, now nobody should fail to find it.

As you're probably aware, forum support can have a direct effect on the numbers of games sold. When ever I'm interested in a new game, I check out what others are saying about it first and that will influence will effect my decision to buy. I don't think I'd be alone in this.

The Anno series is an excellent one, and the more English people hear about it , the more I'm sure will buy and enjoy it.

Avatar von waspbill Kam, sah und tippte
    Hi Nova, I am sure you will end up purchasing 2072? I think from my problems , I would wait until a new version is available

I was sent a serial code that was short numerals what the hell should i do??!

I activated my Deep Ocean add-on correctly. The system told me to reboot and i did. The autopatcher updated the software and i'm assuming got the data for Deep Ocean. Upon starting up again, just after login, the system just gives me the same message."'a add-on has been successfully added to your account. Please restart so the auto patcher can retrieve the data for the add-on". so this just goes on and on. What is going on and how can i fix this. because i cant even play my normal anno now.