Moin,

ich habe mich heute weiter mit der Erstellung von Karten beschäftigt und wundere mich was der Spaß mit den PNG-Dateien soll. Sie scheinen (zumindest bei mir) keinerlei Auswirkung zu haben. Dies geht so weit, dass man sie nicht nur nicht ändern, sondern sogar komplett löschen kann. Aus der Perspektive eines Programmierers sehe ich keinen Grund dafür ein Bild zum Speichern von Positionsinformationen zu verwenden und in den .tww-Dateien steht alles notwendige.

Grüße

Avatar von SimonAlbisser Neuzugang
    Bitte einen anderen Downloadlink, Rapidshare ist ja schon seit nem halben Jahr deaktiviert.

Avatar von Tycooner1994 Forum Veteran
    kannst du hier runterladen :
    http://www.maug-projekt.de/download/...ntry&entryID=4

link für eine bessere beschreibung ist in den kommentaren

Avatar von buhgeenidee Neuzugang
    Hi, sorry guys, I can't speak German and I don't undertand it either, I used google translate to read what this thread had to say.
    First I would like to mention the download does not work anymore and I would like to try the Anno 2070 Creator.

Other than that, I have been working with the RDA Explorer, what I did was open Data3.rda, go to the map "randommaptemplates", delete all files but one, then adjusted that one template so it has more bigger islands, I had to play around with the coordinates to make it all fit, but I got it from what I believe to be 6 large islands original to 15 or something, with 6 medium sized underwater plateaus.
    This is without pirates though, I don't play with pirates so I could use the space of the pirate island to put one of the smaller islands there and then make it bigger.

What I think this does is that, when you start a continous game, the game will randomly choose one of the templates provided within the Data3.rda file, but since there is only one template left, it will use that one and since you adjusted it so there are like 15 large islands instead of 6 you will now have a map with 15 large islands.
    You can adjust it in any way that you want, but you have to make sure it all fits, if islands are to close they can overlap eachother or you could have underwaterplateaus beneath your islands, just play around with the coordinates to make sure it all fits.

With the RDA explorer, there is also the option to make your map "Mega" instead of just "Big", but then the mapwindow that appears on screen doesn't fit, I can't see the bottom half of the map, so I can't adjust it accordinly. I'm sure someone with a big screen and a large resolution could see the whole map, I'm just not equipped for that.

Here is what my map looks like:

The only thing that bothers me is that I am unable to choose what 'type' of island I want, so you can have the really large ones, or a medium large..
    I tried deleting files from the 'islands' folder within Data3.rda, but then it gives you a map with blank spaces, where there should be island there is none then. I would have hoped that instead of just not loading the island it would choose from the remaining islandfiles but it doesn't.

This is a simple trick to give you good map results everytime you start a game, since there is only one template file within data3.rda to choose from, it will always choose the one you modified as you liked.

If you want more information on how to do this let me know, bear in mind, I do NOT speak nor understand German, and I apolagize again for speaking English here, but it seems that the English speaking Anno 2070 community is not very active or even almost non-existant.

Thanks.

Avatar von Majestroo123 Neuzugang
    Hat niemand mehr einen funktionierenden Downloadlink??

Hab dir eine PN gesendet

Avatar von cas.micha87 Neuzugang
    Könnte ich vielleicht auch den funktionierenden download link bekommen? danke schon mal im voraus.

lg
    micha

Avatar von Tycooner1994 Forum Veteran
    hier :
    http://maug-projekt.de/forum/index.p...world-creator/

gleich mit Installation anweisung und eine Beschreibung wie du eine inselwelt erstellst.