Avatar von KwaiCookieNinja Neuzugang

Glitch / Exploit

Dear Ubisoft,

i am happy to see you work on a Solution for Ppl whitch are stupid enough to use glitches and Bugs. But seriusly, i am realy dissapointed you dont punish all the Noobs they did use the Shootingexploit and other Stuff. And 1 Weak punishment? Whats this? Blizzartd act realy hard and strickt like all other and they have right. This Cheater / Exploiter ruin our Games. Good Example, they join legendary party with high Level but have no fucking clue how to play or the extra stats in PvP. Pls just the Heck punish all for using exploit's and cheating. that would be fair!!!! And punish them realy. Not shit like 1 weak afk and a reset from 17.03. give them reset from 12.12.2019 and 1 Month block or such. I mean do you realy want that this player or other just laugh about you, continue with next bug, glitch whatever and still ruin our games? A lot of us did pay a good Amount for that great game, and we do our best to play it right, support other and have fun. But than there are comming exploiter and cheaters and you only punish some and just think its ok? Do you know how Ppl feel they worked realy hard for her level just to see some just exploited and do only shit? pls fix that because thats what you are promise in your AGB!!!!!
    I mean you are on a good way, but if that was all than i am realy sad and dissapointed. You can still see a huge Amount on Videos on youtube how some players did exploit and cheat and offer other to do the same. Blizzard, EA and other big player just would bann them all to show no mercy with such Crap. We are gamers, we dont need such shit!!!
    Oh and ofc just the heck treat everyone equal. Do you realy think its ok to treat big youtubers they eaven promoted that shit different? to let them stay because they talk about you? Thats realy poor. Decide if you want a nice fair community or just some shit and ppl stop playing because they see how unfair you act and that you just punish some players but not all. You had so manny exploits and stuff but only punish the damage crap? Did not eaven know there was such a exploit and than you dont eaven punish all just the "normal" pülayer and big youtuubers laugh about them and you? i realy hope you fix that guys. because until now i dont give up on you and i love division 2. but if cheater and exploiter still can do anything i may leave and grab a other but fair game!

Avatar von Airborner81 Kam, sah und tippte
    Zitat von KwaiCookieNinja Go to original post
    Dear Ubisoft,

i am happy to see you work on a Solution for Ppl whitch are stupid enough to use glitches and Bugs. But seriusly, i am realy dissapointed you dont punish all the Noobs they did use the Shootingexploit and other Stuff. And 1 Weak punishment? Whats this? Blizzartd act realy hard and strickt like all other and they have right. This Cheater / Exploiter ruin our Games. Good Example, they join legendary party with high Level but have no fucking clue how to play or the extra stats in PvP. Pls just the Heck punish all for using exploit's and cheating. that would be fair!!!! And punish them realy. Not shit like 1 weak afk and a reset from 17.03. give them reset from 12.12.2019 and 1 Month block or such. I mean do you realy want that this player or other just laugh about you, continue with next bug, glitch whatever and still ruin our games? A lot of us did pay a good Amount for that great game, and we do our best to play it right, support other and have fun. But than there are comming exploiter and cheaters and you only punish some and just think its ok? Do you know how Ppl feel they worked realy hard for her level just to see some just exploited and do only shit? pls fix that because thats what you are promise in your AGB!!!!!
    I mean you are on a good way, but if that was all than i am realy sad and dissapointed. You can still see a huge Amount on Videos on youtube how some players did exploit and cheat and offer other to do the same. Blizzard, EA and other big player just would bann them all to show no mercy with such Crap. We are gamers, we dont need such shit!!!
    Oh and ofc just the heck treat everyone equal. Do you realy think its ok to treat big youtubers they eaven promoted that shit different? to let them stay because they talk about you? Thats realy poor. Decide if you want a nice fair community or just some shit and ppl stop playing because they see how unfair you act and that you just punish some players but not all. You had so manny exploits and stuff but only punish the damage crap? Did not eaven know there was such a exploit and than you dont eaven punish all just the "normal" pülayer and big youtuubers laugh about them and you? i realy hope you fix that guys. because until now i dont give up on you and i love division 2. but if cheater and exploiter still can do anything i may leave and grab a other but fair game!
    Wrong language

Avatar von YuhgaAlBhed Kam, sah und tippte
    Hey KwaiCookieNinja,

this is the german forum. You can speak german here or use the english forums: https://forums.ubisoft.com/forumdisp...8-The-Division

Avatar von AngryMonchhichi Kam, sah und tippte
    AGB hat er ja auf Deutsch geschrieben

Avatar von YuhgaAlBhed Kam, sah und tippte
    Haha ist mir gar nicht aufgefallen. Mein Gehirn hat die Sprache erkannt und reagiert ohne den Inhalt zu lesen.

Ok, hätte ich den Text gelesen, wären mir einige Dinge aufgefallen, die auf jemanden hindeuten, der normal auf deutsch kommuniziert (Das Großschreiben von bestimmten Wörtern, die man auf deutsch halt großschrieben würde...) ;-) So oder so, hier bitte auf deutsch, im anderen Forum auf englisch :-)

Avatar von KwaiCookieNinja Neuzugang
    opsi. Ja da war ich irgendwie in den Foren durcheinander gerutscht. lag daran das ich vorher mit nem Mod auf englisch geschrieben hab xD quasie brain afk hihi