Avatar von ChronosWho Kam, sah und tippte
    I see, thats how it is - Please do the following to resolve the problem that you are encountering:

1. Navigate to the installation folder for the game, which is probably C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Related Designs\Anno 2070\
    2. Right-click on the file AutoPatcher.exe and select to rename the file, then rename the file to be AutoPatcherOLD
    3. Right-click on the file AutoPatcher.exe_swap and rename the file to be AutoPatcher.exe
    4. Start the game again, it may prompt you to restart once again but should work correctly afterwards

Please let me know if this resolves the problem that you are having.

Greetings,
    ChronosWho

Hi Chronos,

Alright, I've renamed it to AutoPatcherOLD, but there is no AutoPatcher.exe_swap between the files (it is the Steam version, also in the steam folder).
    When I start the game and Reboot, nothing happens.

Maybe I could add a Autopatcher.exe_swap file perhaps?

Avatar von ChronosWho Kam, sah und tippte
    Hey again!

Thats weird, it should be there as described here.
    You could probably copy and paste the Autopatcher.exe and rename one to AutoPatcherOld and the other to Autopatcher.exe_swap - but I'm not entirely sure about that, so better have a backup of the original file.

I'll get back to you as soon as I have the results!

Greetings,
    ChronosWho

Hello there!

So I've read that forumlink and tried your suggestion, but it didn't succeeded.
    I think it could be something to do with the Steam (complete)version.
    Hopefully we can find another "trick" to fix it.

Anyways thanks for trying to help me out, I appreciate it very much

Yeah, i lack the Autopatcher_swap file aswell.
    It's a weird "bug".

So still no solution for this problem? There must be a way to fix it right? It would be a real shame if I threw away my money because of this.
     1 people found this helpful

Avatar von dmdilks Forum Veteran
    This will only work for the retail version and not the Steam version. You have to go ask Steam support about this problem.

I might be wrong but they do all the updates right. If you got it from Steam you will have fight with them.

Plus the Mod said in the thread that if you are still having the problem to contact support. I would PM Ubi_AnnickV.

No, Steam version AND the Uplay version have both the same problem we experience.

Avatar von dmdilks Forum Veteran
    Zitat von slaveXIII Go to original post
    No, Steam version AND the Uplay version have both the same problem we experience.
    I didn't say that you were not having a problem. All I said is that if you are having a problem with the Steam version than you have to talk to Steam or PM Ubi_AnnickV at this thread.

http://forums-de.ubi.com/showthread....on-Reboot-Loop

I really hate Steam and most of the games that I have downloaded from them. I always have to do some kind fix to get it to work.

Avatar von Frittenminister Neuzugang

Solution

I had the same problem but I fixed it with this instruction: http://steamcommunity.com/app/48240/...3577787654331/ . Do everything up to step 4 and start the game. The following reboot will work.
     1 people found this helpful