Anno 2070 can't log in - "unknown error has occurred"

Hi,
    I have wired problem with login/activation phase , I was playin anno 2070 without any problems for about 3 weeks , online and offline mode working fine , but from few days a problem appears. When I`m starting the game its asking me to enter the serial key , when I done it an error pops up - "unknown error has occurred" , then the game goes to the login screen , I`m entering my password and game push me back to the key activation screen again. So does anyone knows where the problem stands?

The same here

Some say, at Germanic forum, that you need to delete Solid Shield folder at ( C:/ProgramData/Solidshield ) and activate the game again, but It didn't work for me :/ But try

Avatar von Ubi_AnnickV Princess of the Ubi Forums
    If the problem persists, please check our support website: support.ubi.com

Yes , I send my ticket with screens at support.ubi few days ago , but still got no any answear.

If you only bought the key ( like me ) I think that we have the same issue.
    I downloaded the RELOADED version of the game, but didn't crack it ( Of course, I have the key ).
    And when I rename or delete the C:/ProgramData/Solidshield folder, and register the game again, the License Key File does not change it's name

CEF40017782F44192E8115E0D822EEA1.ske

Also I think that this happens because who have this issue downloaded the RELOADED version of the game.
    So I'll delete that folder again and download a new version of the game. If it works, I'll bring the feedback

I'm sorry if I type something wrong, I dont know English very well.

I downloaded another version of the game and nothing :@@@@@@ !!

Avatar von Moryarity Meister der Buchstaben
    If you bought your game through a key seller instead of a normal DL version you should notive, that those are non legit versions of the game.

Ubisoft only distributes games through official channels, where you get a key with a corresponding download, such as on STEAM and different online platforms.

If you only bought a key and had to download the game "elsewhere" those keys are not valid and you have to adress the seller for refund!

The key = the game, right? Why with Ubisoft this doesn't work? Ubisoft sucks, I won't buy anything else from them, thanks Ubi for all the unsupport!!

Avatar von patrick41136 Neuzugang

anno 2070 didn't work!

The same here,

I delete Solid Shield folder at ( C:/ProgramData/Solidshield ) and activate the game again, that did work.
    When I`m starting the game its asking me to enter the serial key , when I done it an error pops up - "unknown error has occurred" , then the game goes to the login screen.

So what can i do????