Avatar von Dobber_SF Kam, sah und tippte
    Originally posted by Marcdj:
    having trouble registering can anyone help
    You need to ask your question in a new thread and give a little more information.

This thread is just for people that are having trouble registering with the forum, which you obviously have done. So I am guessing your question is game related.

Hi i am new on this site, I have Registered on http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums also. I want to Study in Abroad and i am an Indian. So i want to learn English online and i found www.tcyonline.com. I think this is a Best site and i can learn other English Grammar Tools also.

Avatar von saw-esports Neuzugang
    if you have problems with german-english translation, you can also go to: www.dict.cc
    its a very good only dictionary.

Avatar von spikescopilot Kam, sah und tippte
    This was seriously helpful -- now I can edit my profile. I've added an avatar image, but I only see it on my profile page, it doesn't appear on my posts. Does anyone know how to fix this?

(Maybe you can see it, but I can't.)

I can't believe I didn't see this. It took me forever to register with the dutch registration, or was it german?

Anyway I was able to register finally and am glad to be here

Avatar von Scallywag23 Neuzugang
    Thanks for this, i have been wanting to join for some time, but never could work it out.