Avatar von henk1001 Kam, sah und tippte
    I continued testing and the following happened:

I used a profile 311/316 (only missing the bugged ones) with all the medals.

As I mentioned earlier I solved the scenario Incognito using the mod and got the achievement "Ï work under pressure",
    but not: "I'm the best" and "Well done" (All achievements were in green) - 312/316

Then I started a continous game with Giovanni di Mercante.
    After 5 hrs play, (nobelman level and alliance, no metropole) I got the bugged quest:
    Economic Espionage I - Find a spy and Econ. Espionage II - Deliver 15t meat.
    Then I got the achievement: The shrewd Trader and linked to that one: "You all owe me a Favor"

And now comes the surprice:
    I also got "I'm the best" and "Well done" and my Hall of Fame is at 316/316 with all the medals.

It seems that there is a connection between the bugged achievements.
    Yr mod gives only the achievement: I work under pressure but doesn't give you the linked ones.
    But when in a normal game you get an achievement also the other ones are corrected.

Avatar von dmdilks Forum Veteran
    Combined-GreaterNorias-InfiniteResources-HaltedSilenced-WantedPersonOne

It does work in the Anno game, but when you install it into the Iaam game it will change it back the Anno 1404 game.

That is why the game will crash. Didn't really pickup on that the first time around. Did some playing around and when the game start up the Iaam screen wasn't there just the Anno screen.

I thought I would give a try no big deal. Because I use a lot of the Large Norias in the Iaam game.

Avatar von Brumbek Junior Mitglied
    Originally posted by henk1001:
    I've looked at a lot of quests and so far no problem.

I just have a question: Can the window on the top right be increased
    or is it part of the screen layout what cannot be changed?
    I really wish this could be changed…I agree it’s crazy how small this window is. So far I’ve had no luck changing it. I think it’s built in to the engine and not controlled through the editable XML files. It’s possible I’m wrong, but for now I can’t change it.

Originally posted by henk1001:
    Then I started a continous game with Giovanni di Mercante.
    After 5 hrs play, (nobelman level and alliance, no metropole) I got the bugged quest:
    Economic Espionage I - Find a spy and Econ. Espionage II - Deliver 15t meat.
    Just to verify, you were able to properly complete Economic Espionage I and II by finding the Spy and delivering the Meat, right? Just making sure my edits were all good.

And very interesting about getting the other achievements when you got another one. So you got “I’m the Best” and “Well Done” at the EXACT same time in-game as “The Shrewd Trader” correct?

Originally posted by dmdilks:
    Combined-GreaterNorias-InfiniteResources-HaltedSilenced-WantedPersonOne

It does work in the Anno game, but when you install it into the Iaam game it will change it back the Anno 1404 game.
    I’ve never used Iaam, but it also works by modifying the Anno patch .rda files.

So copying over my addon/patch0.rda file will cause Iaam to lose a lot of its content and crash. But you could fairly easily modify the XML files yourself to change Noria and Natural Resource values. (Or I can do it for you and post a link.)

You want the patch0.rda out of addon folder right.

Here is the link: https://docs.google.com/viewer...zk4NTA5NWFk&hl=en_US

Avatar von Brumbek Junior Mitglied
    Originally posted by dmdilks:
    You want the patch0.rda out of addon folder right.
    Thanks, I downloaded the full IAAM anyway to check it out.

I've finished the modded patch0.rda. It adds Infinite Norias, Infinite Natural Resources (with new game), and silenced "Production Halted" messages (the two messages).

It also changes "PoolOffsetTime" of 18 minutes for quests down to only 2 minutes. This makes getting quests much more balanced.

No other changes or fixes from my Unofficial Patch were applied. I personally don't use IAAM so I don't wish to take the time to do all the hand editing to merge the two.

Here's the file.

Thanks Brumbek and it works great even on a save game.

Brumbek, the answers on yr questions are: YES

Question: How can I merge f.i. the combined mod with yr default patch.

Avatar von Nacht_en_ontij Kam, sah und tippte
    I didn't get the "Ï work under pressure", achievement with 38 minutes on the counter left.

Hallo Nacht_en_ontij,
    I tried it again with a copy of my original profile on another PC and again it worked.
    Just in short what I do: I start with the original Venice.
    Copy the patch0,rda from the mod in the addon folder of the ANNO directory (replace)
    Load Venice; load my saved incognito game and start.
    My timer is at 43 min. and I only have to build the Gatehouse.
    When I do that the scenario is complete and I get:
    Congratulations and the achievement "I work under pressure"
    You need to have the patch0.rda from the mod.
    The patch0.rda from the default patch doesn't give you this achievement.

You know that we have Brumbek to fix things in the game that Ubisoft can not.

We have People out there that made maps that we can make a Venice city & Ubisoft did not.

I'm just asking is there any way you can fix the memory problem in the game.

1701 was Ok with very little problems. Than they made 1404 and here we go with all kinds of problems and the biggest one was memory.

Brumbek you keep up your great job on the fixes.