Avatar von BGuardian1990 Neuzugang
    Does anyone know of a patch that fixes the corsair fraternization problem in Venice? I can't find anything about the subject except posts stating that you can no longer complete the achievement for beating "The Last Contingent" (aka fraternizing with Hassan the hard way). Is there even a patch? Is is going to be fixed in the unofficial patch? I really would like to be able to fraternize with the corsairs again please help

hi i'm really enjoying your patch! it's great. just wanted to let you know there is one tinyyyyyyyy thing to fix. it's a spelling error. with buildings like keep and military units, i can choose between defensive or offencive (which should be spelt offensive). that's all! thanks for all your great efforts with both the patch and the wiki, i just spent 14 hours playing a game haha it's really great. thanks again!!

Update for unofficial patch 1.10?

Do you have any plans to update Anno 1404/DOD Venice from 1.10? Patch works wonderfully. Thanks for removing the glitches!

Hi, i just downloaded Anno 1404 Gold Edition... and added this custom patch.... and the game wont run.. when i remove this custom patch... the addon.exe starts.. what seems to be the problem...

Avatar von dutchman251 Junior Mitglied
    What do you have to do exactly to install the patch in Windows 10? I can't find the right folder anymore...