Invisible Buildings (Anno 1404 Gold Edition)

Hi!

I've finally reached the Nobleman stage and found that a lot of the buildings are invisible. The buildings still show the area of influence around the cursor, but when clicking, nothing is placed on that slot, you can still build over it and the building is invisible before building and after.

It seems to do it with the hunter, cannon foundry, seige workshop, mosque and a lot of other buildings from the Nobleman and late Nomad/Envoy section, so as such I can't progress any further

I've had installation problems with the Gold Edition where Data2.cab wasn't found, but I solved that by copying over a Data2.cab from the demo version of Anno 1404. I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

I've tried many reinstalls and always had the install error and cannot run Anno unless I copy the Data2.cab over from the demo, and every time I've done fresh installs using that method, those buildings are still invisible.

I've searched on google and it seems that I can't find any with the same problem as I have...can I please have some help? ;_;

Thanks
    Ryan

Avatar von dmdilks Forum Veteran
    Can you take a screenshot and upload it so we can see what you are talking a about.

Took some screenshots. I was pretty clear in what I said, but here you go anyway.

Do you live here in the states? I might be able to help. If you don't I can maybe still help.

I'm from England :3 I'd be grateful for any help I can recieve and I'm sorry for my late reply!

Avatar von Morten.0203 Neuzugang
    Hey Guys.
    Know this thread is a bit old, but i got the same problem with invisible buildings, Mosque, Trapper and so on.
    What did you do to fix it??
    I have tried to find a solution, but have'nt had any luck.
    Please help, love the game!!

OK I had to think about it. One thing every body will forget to do is the Attainments. Make sure you are at the level of all the people you need for the buildings. Then check the Attainments. Click on the shield in bottom right corner. You have to have them all upgraded to get all the buildings.

One other thing to is I don't play the base games any more I just play the Mod Iaam. Blows the base games away.

Avatar von Morten.0203 Neuzugang
    It is not that i am unable to build them. I have the relationship to the orient that is needed, and the resources and so on, and i can choose and place them, but they are invisible. My trapper can even kill bears and collect hides, but the building is not there, so no one can collect them when the storage is full. The ! marking is flying on top of the place it was build, but the building just aint there??

Have you tried to reinstall the game. Plus is it up to date too. https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/FAQ/9/...0000000eSXeCAM

Plus you could try this too http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=2271596