Avatar von Ubi_AnnickV Princess of the Ubi Forums
    Hi Annoholics!
    The long awaited patch is finally on its way and will be released this Thursday.

ANNO 1404 - Patch Notes 1.3

The most important changes in overview:
    - A bug in the save routine could prevent games from being saved correctly on some systems or system configurations. Related Designs would like to thank the community at this pointfor their outstanding support, without which we could never have repaired this error. In particular, we would like to thank "Matt McCorman" for his active support, as well as all the users from the community who voluntarily contributed both their PC's and their time. We were finally able to localize and correct the error. As a result, no more faulty saves should be generated.

- A warning is generated when the physical memory (RAM) has reached a critical fill or defragmentation status. The instructions in the text message should be followed. If the message appears frequently, lowering the texture and object quality in the game options can often lead to a significant improvement.

Further changes:
    - Until now, players were able to avoid having to pay for the extension of the Corsair Pact by proposing fraternization. This option was removed, so now the player must now either pay, or deal with the consequences.
    - The probability of receiving the items "Excellent Hanseatic League Master Builder" or "Imperial Cathedral Master Builder" has been increased.
    - If a hidden mission is not detected, no messages stating that the mission failed will be generated.
    - Fixed a bug that prevented the launch of user-scenario savegames on other computers.
    - Selecting a portrait exclusive to the ANNO 1404 - Venice AddOn could lead to errors when playing ANNO 1404. This bug has been corrected.

Achievements:
    - The "The disloyal Assistant III" quest didn't spawn any blockade ships. This prevented completion of the quest chain, preventing players from attaining the "Everything has it's price" achievement. This bug has been corrected.
    - Hekata was not offering the "The fourth sister (I-III)" quest chain. This prevented completion of the quest chain, preventing players from attaining the "The might of the three" achievement. This bug has been corrected.
    - Marie d'Artois was not offering the "Journey into the past (I-IV)" quest chain. This prevented completion of the quest chain, preventing players from attaining the "You all owe me a favor" achievement. This bug has been corrected.

ANNO 1404 - Venice - Patch Notes 2.1

The most important changes in overview:
    - A bug in the save routine could prevent games from being saved correctly on some systems or system configurations. Related Designs would like to thank the community at this pointfor their outstanding support, without which we could never have repaired this error. In particular, we would like to thank "Matt McCorman" for his active support, as well as all the users from the community who voluntarily contributed both their PC's and their time. We were finally able to localize and correct the error. As a result, no more faulty saves should be generated.

- A warning is generated when the physical memory (RAM) has reached a critical fill or defragmentation status. The instructions in the text message should be followed. If the message appears frequently, lowering the texture and object quality in the game options can often lead to a significant improvement.

Further changes:
    - Until now, players were able to avoid having to pay for the extension of the Corsair Pact by proposing fraternization. This option was removed, so now the player must now either pay, or deal with the consequences.
    - Fixed a bug that prevented the launch of user-scenario savegames on other computers.
    - Selecting a portrait exclusive to the ANNO 1404 - Venice AddOn could lead to errors when playing ANNO 1404. This bug has been corrected.
    - Effective immediately, Lord Richard Northburgh now offers more suitable items once all human players have achieved the highest level of prestige in the orient.

Achievements:
    - The probability of receiving the items "Excellent Hanseatic League Master Builder" or "Imperial Cathedral Master Builder" has been increased.
    - The "Shouldn't we be going to war soon" achievement is now correctly unlocked once players have played 10 hours of a multi-player game.
    - The "Actions speak louder than words" achievement is now correctly unlocked once players have played 3 hours of a multi-player game without chatting. This makes it possible to attain the "A shut mouth catches no flies" achievement.
    - The "I work best under pressure" achievement is now correctly unlocked as soon as the "Incognito" scenario is completed with a travel time of 30 minutes (or more).
    - The "I could turn myself in" achievement is now correctly unlocked as soon as the player has achieved a bounty of 80,000 gold coins (or more) in the "Scourge of the Seas" scenario. This makes it possible to attain the "Like a proper Corsair" and "I'm the best" achievements.
    - The "Master detective" achievement is now correctly unlocked as soon as the player has completed the "In the trap" and "Unknown cargo" quests. This makes it possible to also attain the "I'm the best" achievement.
    - The "Urgent business II" quest is no longer withdrawn as soon as it's posted. This allows the quest chain to be completed properly, making it possible to attain the "Masquerade", "New challenges" and "Well done" achievements.
    - The "The disloyal Assistant III" quest didn't spawn any blockade ships. This prevented completion of the quest chain, preventing players from attaining the "Everything has it's price" achievement. This bug has been corrected.
    - Hekata was not offering the "The fourth sister (I-III)" quest chain. This prevented completion of the quest chain, preventing players from attaining the "The might of the three" achievement. This bug has been corrected.
    - Marie d'Artois was not offering the "Journey into the past (I-IV)" quest chain. This prevented completion of the quest chain, preventing players from attaining the "You all owe me a favor" achievement. This bug has been corrected.

Avatar von toy4x4 Kam, sah und tippte
    Available through Steam?

Um is there a place i could get some help? I;ve looked forever. Just got the game last night-played it probably 10 hrs between that time and now no problems whatso ever.

Then it came up with a patch now, it crashes everytime i try to play says wrong working directory.Could not find DLLs.

Please any ideas

Avatar von novalink1966 Kam, sah und tippte
    Because of the problems people were having, I held off buying venice till this patch came out.

I'm really glad I bought it and that a patch has fixed the problems, it's a lovely addon. The extra eye candy, and various tweaks and additions really extend the playability of the game and make it even more enjoyable.

Avatar von tauro83 Junior Mitglied
    so can anyone confirm the save bug is gone for good? I really don't want to get into the game to have it erased again...that would shatter me :P

I've made quite a lot of saves since I installed the patch and I haven't had a bad one yet.

I can only speak for my own experience, hopefully others can confirm it also.

Avatar von handan Junior Mitglied
    is there something new in the new edition after addon venice? Novalink 1966 talks about the new eye candy. What type of eyecandy there is in the new edition?

In the Venice expansion there are new decorative enhancements for your settlement including a manorial palace you can customise.

The patch only fixes some glitches including the save game bug.

Avatar von tauro83 Junior Mitglied
    i'll give the game one last try let's just hope it can survive my custom-map 15 meg+ games

Avatar von toy4x4 Kam, sah und tippte
    Need the patch on STEAM!

Seite 1 von 4 123 ... Letzte ►►