PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Problem with roads (not connected)

UlteriorModem
06-09-07, 13:03
First I apologize I do not speak german but could not find an english board for support of this product.

I am having problems with several of my industries stopping production due to full warehouses.

When I check on these industries it tells me they cannot produce due to full warehouses and are not connected to a roadway.

Well they 'were' connected at one point. I try demolishing the road and running new, I run road literally all the way around the building... 'not connected to a roadway'.

Any advice ? Thanks in advance.

Oh btw great game wish I could get by this problem.

UlteriorModem
06-09-07, 13:03
First I apologize I do not speak german but could not find an english board for support of this product.

I am having problems with several of my industries stopping production due to full warehouses.

When I check on these industries it tells me they cannot produce due to full warehouses and are not connected to a roadway.

Well they 'were' connected at one point. I try demolishing the road and running new, I run road literally all the way around the building... 'not connected to a roadway'.

Any advice ? Thanks in advance.

Oh btw great game wish I could get by this problem.

FrankB_1602
06-09-07, 13:41
I never had that problem in the released version... Try to build the road elsewhere, and check if there is not accidentially deleted a piece of road between your production facility and the market.

Oh, and you did not try to connect your buildings wiith the dock, didn't you?

UlteriorModem
06-09-07, 14:16
First off thanks for the quick reply.

By the dock you mean the starting warehouse ?

I thought the roads 'must' connect to it. But yes inderectly the roads eventually lead to the warehouse.

I checked carefully for 'breaks' in the roads and found none.

In fact just to make sure I ran all new roads, no matter where I placed them I still get the error block text "Roads not connected" and the cart button is greyed out.

Ive had this happen in two 'continuous' games in a row now. I was very careful with the roads in the second to try to avoid the problem but it still exists.

As I said before, they 'were' connected previously and humming away at near 100%, all of a sudden they are no longer connected.

UlteriorModem
09-09-07, 19:58
I have tried possibly as many as 6 continuous play games now.

Each time I eventually get the "Streets not connected" to industrys that were previously connected.

Please anyone know what is up ? It is a legal copy and I have patched to 1.2

Thanks again.

anno-boldie
10-09-07, 06:53
make a screenshot and send a pm too me, maybe i can see the problem

btw you can write problems in the english part too, so english speaking people can see this problem , dobber is there the mod and is verry helpfull

UlteriorModem
10-09-07, 09:52
Thanks Boldie,

I dident see the english forums at first but Ive posted there now.

Sorry for taking up the bandwidth.