PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : NYGM TW 2.2 release update

Teddy Bar
17-09-06, 21:04
Guys,
The only item holding back the release of the NYGM TW 2.2 update has been 'Real Life' http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

I am awaiting upon Observer to publish the Release Candidate for one last test.

It has been a frustrating time but there is little we can do about it...

Capt.Heatseeker
18-09-06, 04:38
Please excuse my stupidness but I don`t understand your post:

Is "Real life" a feature of the mod or do you mean that real life problems prevented the release? Concerning this, is observer a person, a tool or something else?

Sorry, I am sure this appears rather silly, but I don`t know what you mean and I am looking forward to the new NYGM-Mod 2.2 as it was christmas ;-) I really cannot await it.

P.S.:
I will be in holidays from saturday on. Is there any chance for a little sub-voyage before saturday?

Gandalfi2005
18-09-06, 05:50
I think Observer is a person with a lot of business in reallife. Thats what he mean, I guess http://forums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Teddy Bar
18-09-06, 06:36
Originally posted by Capt.Heatseeker:
Please excuse my stupidness but I don`t understand your post:

Is "Real life" a feature of the mod or do you mean that real life problems prevented the release? Concerning this, is observer a person, a tool or something else?

Sorry, I am sure this appears rather silly, but I don`t know what you mean and I am looking forward to the new NYGM-Mod 2.2 as it was christmas ;-) I really cannot await it.

P.S.:
I will be in holidays from saturday on. Is there any chance for a little sub-voyage before saturday?
Real life as in work and play etc.

Observer is one of the Key NYGM Team Members with the other being Stiebler.

Real world work commitments has put us behind. Essentially the TW 2.2 is ready to go, just awaiting it to be packaged up for final release....

Will update ETA as soon as it is known.