PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Training session at Splinter Cell

DannySuko1968
27-04-05, 02:27
Hej experts,

a very nasic question in your eyes maybe but important for me:
I have recently startedto play Splinter Cell and normally you start with this training session ahere you get to know how everything works in teh game. After finishing this session I don;t receive any information any longer via OPS and whenever I start to move to another level it dioes not work. I have hidden the one guard in the dark corner and the other one I attacked and silenced him as well. What to do in order to move on to "Policestation" e.g.? It is locked in teh menue...

Thanks for help and sorry for Ennglish ;-)

malgo87
03-05-05, 11:58
Even I ain´t an expert, I would try to help you, if you could explain your problem again. I don´t really understand, what you want to say. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Jungscharler
03-05-05, 16:54
Ok, I´ll try to help you.

After hiding the guard in a dark corner, you must wait until the second guard has gone.
Next is, that you have to go through a room as silent you can. After that, the training mission is complete. Now, normally you go to the 1st Mission "Police Station".
Otherwise look for an update oh the splintercell-Homepage

Thund3rsn4k3
04-05-05, 10:51
Amusingly. I think that´s a graphic error. I would guess you to download the newest graphic drivers.