PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : modding for the people

handan
13-11-09, 23:41
hi, i appriciate the lovely grafics of anno1404 very much but i would like to have people on the streets smaller than they are actually. it would be more realistik. is there any way to make a mod to make smaller human figures on the streets. thank for the answer

handan
15-11-09, 08:19
i see that my question did anybody interested or there is not any mod to modyfy the dimansion of human figures in the game. Can somebody tell me if there is a way to reduce the human figures in the game ??????

calypso1960
15-11-09, 09:54
Hello handan, I think there is no way to minimize the size of the human figures unless somebody will create a mod to modify figures.
But perhaps it is not important enough for the other players to have smaller people walking around in the streets?

creehawk
15-11-09, 09:55
There is no MOD to modify dimensions. Yes. And of course the problems to realize such a MOD are bigger then the whole game. http://forums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

As a standard every residence building spawn ~5 "people", harbourbuildings 10, factorys 1, church 10, market 10 ...... .
Only ToolOne is able to reduce this, but not in the whole game, only on one specific map.

creehawk