PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Multiplayer English.

Mr.Fancypants
25-05-08, 15:25
I'm sorry! I know there is an English Forum, but this one seems so much more fun (and yea, there are way more people here then there)

Anyway, my friend and I are trying to play Anno1701 AD - The Sunken Dragon online, but every time we do i get kicked. After playing 5, 10, sometimes even 30 minutes the game says: '<name> left the game' at my friends screen (he still can continue playing), and my screen is waiting for my friend to reconnect..

can you help me?

Thanks anyway! (please respond in english, mein Deutch ist nicht wie gut as i wished it was)

Mr.Fancypants

Mr.Fancypants
25-05-08, 15:25
I'm sorry! I know there is an English Forum, but this one seems so much more fun (and yea, there are way more people here then there)

Anyway, my friend and I are trying to play Anno1701 AD - The Sunken Dragon online, but every time we do i get kicked. After playing 5, 10, sometimes even 30 minutes the game says: '&lt;name&gt; left the game' at my friends screen (he still can continue playing), and my screen is waiting for my friend to reconnect..

can you help me?

Thanks anyway! (please respond in english, mein Deutch ist nicht wie gut as i wished it was)

Mr.Fancypants

Flo-x
27-05-08, 13:39
Hi Mr.Fancypants http://forums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

it's no problem writing here in english, but there aren't much mp-players, i also don't play.

-can you tell us something about your and your friends pc? (cpu, ram) Such problems already happened, because the pcs were to weak. Anno needs a lot of power, especially the mp.
-is anybody of you cheating, or uses a crack?
-do both of you play with the same patch? (only if there is one for your version)