PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : 5GB neuer Download?

Rico-2017
10-03-17, 23:17
ich bekomme grad nen neuen 5GB download für das Game.. dürfte man erfahren für was das ist?^^

VanessaKallon
10-03-17, 23:30
Nennt sich Patch und steht bei UPlay in den Spiele-News :rolleyes:

Rico-2017
10-03-17, 23:33
ich bin aber in deutschland und hab ne deutsche Version.. dieses Allgmein Engl Verfasste is ja eher nen Witz^^

T-i-n-o-
11-03-17, 00:24
Leider hab ich immer noch Lade rucker von bis zu 4-5 sek. Ich hab ein i5 760 noch, ja ich weiß ist alt und unter minimun

Berlinbaer1
11-03-17, 01:18
Patch 1.1.5 Announcement [PC Only]
10. MÄRZ - UBIVERTIGO
Hello Ghosts,

At 8:30pm UTC today, we’re going to apply a patch 1.1.5 for the PC version (Uplay & Steam) of Ghost Recon Wildlands.
This intermediary patch is providing you with some major fixes and improvements regarding compatibility and performances.

Players in game need to reboot the game to apply the patch. Its size is up to 4 GB depending on your client.
You can still keep on playing and wait before applying the patch. An in-game notification will let you know when the patch is available.
Please note that in order to play co-op with friends, you will need to all have the same version of the game.

Please be aware that the patch will automatically download the next time you launch the game, so if you are already in a game session, you will need to reboot it to benefit from the improvements.
If you’re planning on playing tomorrow, we recommend you to preload the patch starting tonight.

Please find below an overview of main changes:

1. Multi-GPU improved support
We have been working with our partners to improve both SLI and Crossfire support. Various stuttering and graphical corruption issues have now been fixed.

2. Quad-core CPUs improved support
Several freezes and performance issues have been resolved for players using quad-core CPUs, notably Intel i5 based setups.

3. AMD graphic cards improved performances
4. Enhanced mouse navigation in store menu
5. 4K menu background scaling implemented
6. Several crash sources have been addressed
7. Improved Ansel support and fixed bugs
8. Various fixes for the Steam Controller integration
9. Other bug fixes & improvements.

The development team will continue to address existing issues in the next update that will be available around end of March/early April across all platforms.

We will update this announcement to let you know about the patch availability.

Thank you again for your support, Ghosts!

[Update 1: Added mention of Steam Controller integration.]
[Update 2: Patch 1.1.5 is now live.]

Rico-2017
11-03-17, 09:04
2. Quad-core CPUs improved support
Several freezes and performance issues have been resolved for players using quad-core CPUs, notably Intel i5 based setups.

aha siehe da.. man wusste also doch woher die fehler kamen

Tyrone.Biggum
11-03-17, 11:23
Hab kein Problem mit Patches, aber...auf einem Freitagabend gegen 22:00Uhr ein fast 5GB großes Patch ist ein ABSOLUTES NO GO.
Dürften dann auf einen Teamkollegen warten, da er nur eine 2k Leitung hat. Sollte das jetzt der neue Standard werden..Gute Nacht! -.-