PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : chapter 2 mission 3 'solidarity' bug?

fallen1_616
19-03-13, 06:28
hello, i have progressed on steam to the single player chapter 2 mission 3, everything is going well until i am asked to make a warehouse on the uranium outpost. the part i am having trouble with is that there is no mine existent where i can build, only mine sites. from watching several videos i have seen that when you discover the island there should already be a uranium mine near where you are asked to build the warehouse, but there is no uranium mine, only mine sites. is this a bug that is fixable? i have verified my game cache already with no problems.

Viking1983
20-03-13, 10:46
hello, i have progressed on steam to the single player chapter 2 mission 3, everything is going well until i am asked to make a warehouse on the uranium outpost. the part i am having trouble with is that there is no mine existent where i can build, only mine sites. from watching several videos i have seen that when you discover the island there should already be a uranium mine near where you are asked to build the warehouse, but there is no uranium mine, only mine sites. is this a bug that is fixable? i have verified my game cache already with no problems.

Hmmm, it's been a while since I played this mission but if I remember it correctly there should be a uranium mine, indeed. Can you provide some screenshots?

fallen1_616
25-03-13, 07:40
It appears that after restarting chapter 2 multiple times it has magically fixed the no mine bug. Thank you for trying to help anyway, it is much appreciated.