PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Hilfe mit der Textst÷ung (auf englisch)

Zahubu111
02-10-07, 15:44
Sorry for my lack of German skills, I've also posted this in the English forum but I hope to get some help here as well.

Everywhere in Anno 1701, be it main menu or in-game, I get scrambled text, with lines appearing everywhere near where it is.

It doesn't stop me from playing the game, but it does decrease the attractiveness and i was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to resolve it.

Thanks

Zahubu111
02-10-07, 15:44
Sorry for my lack of German skills, I've also posted this in the English forum but I hope to get some help here as well.

Everywhere in Anno 1701, be it main menu or in-game, I get scrambled text, with lines appearing everywhere near where it is.

It doesn't stop me from playing the game, but it does decrease the attractiveness and i was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to resolve it.

Thanks

FrankB_1602
03-10-07, 04:00
Open your graphic cards driver, and set antialiasing and anisotrophic filtering to "let the application decide" (or similiar).

Zahubu111
03-10-07, 09:29
Thanks that did the trick!